Product Name: humidity sensitive resistor
Specification and model: mhr-06
Polymer humidity sensor mhr06 Also called Humidity sensitive resistor, It is a kind of humidity sensor. Humidity sensitive resistance is made by using humidity sensitive material to absorb moisture in the air and cause its own resistance value to change.
The product is a resistance type polymer humidity sensor (humidity sensitive resistor), which is specially developed for humidifier, dehumidifier and other high humidity applications. After strict high temperature and high humidity cycle test, it has extremely high water resistance, fast response speed, small humidity hysteresis, stable high reliability and good consistency. The product features are compatible with mainstream humidity sensors in the industry.
2、 Scope of application:
Household appliances humidity control, humidification equipment, dehumidification equipment, agricultural breeding, electronic calendar, radio clock (RCC), digital photo frame, family weather station, etc.
3、 Model and specification:
Hr06, the characteristic impedance is 31k Ω;
4、 Electrical performance:
1. Working voltage: VPP ≤ 5.5V; working frequency: 500hz-2000hz;
2. Working temperature: 0 ℃ - 50 ℃; working humidity: 20% - 95% RH;
3. Stability: ≤ 2% RH / year; temperature characteristic: ≤ 0.5% RH / ℃;
4. Consistency of humidity detection: ≤ ± 3% RH;
5. Response speed: less than 15s;
6. Water resistance: after soaking for 10 minutes, the humidity change is less than 2%;
After soaking in water for 30 minutes and drying, the humidity change is less than 5%;
5、 Standard verification conditions:
1. The temperature is 25 ℃ (± 1 ℃), the measuring frequency is 1kHz, and the working voltage is IVAC (sine wave);
2. The detection equipment is AC bridge (LCR) (Note: DC power supply cannot be used);
3. Constant humidity generating device: constant humidity alternating box;
1. Avoid hard objects or fingers touching the surface of the components, so as to avoid scratching or polluting the moisture sensitive film;
2. Avoid working in a dewy environment.
3. Avoid testing under the conditions of salt spray, corrosive gas, strong acid, strong alkali, organic solvent, alcohol, acetone, etc.
4. Welding condition (180 ℃, 3S) should be protected by low humidity soldering iron or tweezers.
5. Recommended storage conditions: temperature 0 ℃ - 40 ℃, humidity: 30% RH - 90% RH